Richie's Top Three | March



Award Winning Concierge tells all:
What guests will be pestering me for this month:

The Book of Mormon, I saw it in New York and found it touching, Hilarious and with language that would make Gordon Ramsey blush! Completely sold out, but I have a part time job selling ice cream in the interval and I will sneak you in.

For our younger guests we have Madagascar live at Wembley. A great day out, I have taken my nephews and I can’t stand Disney but it really was fantastic, plus here at No.11 we have a garden for the children to play in and we can provide DVD players in the rooms.

And for all the arty guests we have Roy Lichtenstein at the Tate modern. If the name isn’t familiar I assure you, you will have seen his pop culture art somewhere. So get in touch and I’ll arrange it.

Yours Sincerely
Richie Long