Richies Top Three | April




Award Winning Concierge tells all:
What guests will be pestering me for this month:


The Bowie exhibition at the V & A, A must see for musical history, being such a inspirational performer,  Ill be outside in my Ziggy bodysuit making sure you all get in to see this fantastic exhibit.

For the film lovers, The Sundance film festival London at the O2 is a must visit, with the very best independent films being shown. One of my concierge colleagues has Mr Redford staying at his hotel so there’s your ticket in. So why not go watch a film and share some popcorn with Sundance himself.

And for concerts this month I shall be screaming like a kid who’s fallen off their bike at the One Direction concert, and for the adults I will be moshing at the Meatloaf concert.
Yours Sincerely
Richie Long