Richies Top Three | May



Award Winning Concierge tells all:
What guests will be pestering me for this month:

If I don’t die from hay fever from the flower show I will be liaising with my ticket broker to get my guests into Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Directed by Sam Mendes who did the last James Bond
I intend this very day to shrink to 3ft and dye my hair green and let you in the fire escape doors dressed as an Oompa Loompa!

Tally ho! This month you will also see me with my horse ‘Gluepot’ at the Royal Windsor Horse show. Dressage, carriages, polo the lot. You might even see a royal or too! So mind your language!.

Then sports everywhere! The FA cup rounds off a great season and then on the 25th May we have the Champions league final at Wembley no English teams, although my team have offered to do the catering!

I will give you a fourth this month,  Regents park open air theatre opens its doors and dares the British weather to ruin Shakespeare. You haven’t seen Hamlet until you have watched it in a great British monsoon. Bring your umbrellas!


Yours Sincerely
Richie Long