Richies Top Three | August

Award Winning Concierge tells all: 

Well friends I am out in the sunshine with a hankie on me head; my first stop is Somerset House to watch a movie under the stars. Showing in the courtyard this year are a number of films including the new film by Richard Curtis: About Time.  Also smuggle in your own sweeties and pop as there are no cinema sweet police here.

Then off to the great British beer festival at Olympia tasting the best beers the pub landlord can serve, but remember, drink responsibly!

Finally some posh noise at the Canary Wharf Jazz Festival, get on your red trousers and sip some Chardonnay in Canada Square. Meanwhile I will be at the Notting hill carnival with my Red Stripe and my favourite street foods.
Have a great summer.

Your friend in London
Richie Long