Richies Top Three | September


Award Winning Concierge tells all: 

On Friday the 13th I will be on the catwalk strutting my stuff in my two piece designed by Herbert Boss, Hugo’s Brother at London Fashion Week. So get down there to see the next big thing in the fashion world, the event runs until the 17th so you have plenty of time to get a look.

Ahoy there ship mates, grab your rum and get on board for The Mayors Thames Festival. You’ll find me paddling down the river on HMS Belfast, keeping you safe whilst you canoe down the river. Get down to the Thames between the 6-15th of September and you will find an event to enjoy.

Then get ready to snoop around over 800 buildings within London with some of the most intricate architecture I have ever seen! I will be snooping around some iconic landmarks such as Battersea Power Station and the Shard. Get there early to avoid disappointment on the 21st and 22nd of September 


Your friend in London, Richie


No comments: