Richies Top Three | October

Award Winning Concierge tells all: 
 
Well summer has finished and my swimming costume is back in its drawer and it’s safe to go back to the beach.
For the Winter nights ahead I have these delights for you.

The first is the Illusionists at the Hammersmith Apollo which is an amazing display of illusions and magic. I’m going to see if they can make my lovely mullet grow back.

Then we have the Dr Who Celebration at the Excel with middle aged men screaming exterminate at each other. With guest appearances by the deadly  Zygons, Terraleptils and Cybermen, it will be just like Friday night on the Northern line!

And finally we have some fantastic nights out for the rascals. Stay at Whipsnade Safari Park overnight with the rhinos, sleep at the National History Museum with the dinosaurs or best of all become one of the crew of the Golden Hind, dress up as pirates and sing some saucy sea shanties.

And to end it all we have Sing-along-Rocky Horror at the Prince Charles Theatre. I shall be there in my stockings and make-up, just like any other weekend really.

Your friend in London, Richie

No comments: