Richie's Top Three | December


Hi all Richie here,

I love Christmas and I have written to Santa for my new Action man! If he wants any more tables in Gordon Ramsay’s from me he better deliver!

While I await his arrival I will share with you some Christmas delights from my stockings.

First is Louis Pearl-the amazing bubble man at the Palladium. See him do wondrous things with just soap and water! Putting bubbles within bubbles and smoke in bubbles and himself in bubbles! Educational too!

Second is the Dinosaur Zoo at the Phoenix theatre. Treat the elves to real live dinosaurs on stage. I saw this at the Open air theatre this year and they are amazing lifelike and scary! See a Stegosaurus and a triceratops in the flesh!

And finally in the Christmas roundup we have carols everyday by the tree at Trafalgar square up until the 22nd ,wonderful stuff! We also have the ice rink at the Tower of London, which on the 27th you can travel back in time there for a medieval festival with singers, jesters and traditional games. It is extraordinarily atmospheric and just the thing to cheer up those post-Christmas blues!

Have a Lovely Christmas to all and if you see Santa tell him not to forget my Action man.



Your friend in London,
Richie


No comments: