Richie's Top Three | February




Award Winning Concierge tells all:
 
Young Lovers everywhere, your favourite Concierge has gone all Cilla Black and lined up the place to take your lovely blind date this Valentine’s day!

Trying to impress? Well look no further than the Georgian Valentine Ball at the British Library. I shall be dusting off my Pri-marni evening suit (with my work shoes of course) and dining on a delicious buffet before grabbing a lucky lass and taking her for a spin to the sounds of a genuine Baroque Orchestra. Hopefully they play some ABBA!

Going on a first date? Take her to the Electric ballroom Cinema. This traditional Cinema has cosy sofas at the back for Eskimo snuggles and beds at the front with cashmere blankets! This Friday they are showing 'The Monument men' with George Clooney. It’s not the most romantic date movie but believe me it is better than the movie I took my date to, they were showing the Exorcist …

And for a really beautiful night, head to the Greenwich Observatory and sit back as the cosmos unfolds at the amazing planetarium show, before looking at the real thing through the amazing Victorian telescope then finally there is a glass of fizz with an amazing view over London and remember ladies, Richie looks much more handsome after some alcohol!

Till March my darlings!
 
Your friend in London, 
Richie Long



No comments: