Richie's Top Three | May

Summer is here everyone! And The Royal Chelsea Flower Show is around the corner but let’s take a break from it by showing you all my favourite things to do in and around London.

Why not fly a genuine Tiger Moth over Cambridgeshire, buy your loved one a voucher for this amazing thrill ride in a World War I Bi-plane, loop the loop, up and down barrel rolls just like Ryan Air without the pain

Then take a mind blowing helicopter ride from Battersea Heliport over the shard and around the sights of London and remember to take a picture of the poor people who have paid £30 to look at you from the top!


Then finally every young man’s dream to run out on the pitch at Wembley! (Well I jogged) There is not a better time to try this fantastic opportunity to experience Wembley. This may be your way of treating your Dad this coming Father’s day.

I’m off now to take my antihistamine to protect me from the Flower Show!

Your friend in London
Richie

No comments: